1) The cost of each entry is £0.50 bought in quantities of tens only, minimum monthly subscription £5. Players may purchase more than one entry, payment must be in advance. Only entries for which full payment has been made will be eligible to win a prize. The British Biker Relief Foundation, hereafter known as BBRF, it is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
2) Entrants accept that the BBRF are the Promotor of the Monthly lottery which is regulated by the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005 as amended. Responsible Person – Ginnette Slater, British Biker Relief Foundation, BBRF HQ, Unit 4 Moorside, Yelverton Business Park, Crapstone, Yelverton, Devon. PL20 7PE.
3) By entering the Monthly Lottery and thus participating in the draw, acceptance of these terms and conditions is implied and it will be assumed entrants have read and understood all terms and conditions.
4) You must be 18 or over to enter the Lottery. Entries not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Entrants warrant that they meet the entry age requirements and are able in all legal respects to enter and participate in the BBRF monthly Lottery. The Promoter may request that you confirm and substantiate this warranty. Any person found to be under 18 years of age will be disqualified from the monthly Lottery and automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
5) Lottery number(s) will be confirmed by email within 24 hours via email. No physical ticket will be supplied.
6) The monthly draw will be conducted every first Friday of every month. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party.
7) The winning numbers will be published at www.bbrf.uk available from the monthly Lottery within fourteen days of the draw.
8) Prizes for the Monthly Lottery are published on the BBRF website www.bbrf.uk There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by bank transfer payment within 14 days.
9) There are 12 monthly lottery draws a year with the following prize breakdown; 1 x 50% of total monthly prize fund, 1 x 20% of total monthly prize fund, 1 x 10% of total monthly prize fund, 10 x 2% of total monthly prize fund. There are 2 super draws each year which are boosted by 10% of the prize fund of each previous 6 draws, Prize breakdown as follows 1 x 50% of total monthly prize fund, 1 x 20% of total monthly prize fund , 1 x 10% of total monthly prize fund, 10 x 2% of total monthly prize fund.
10) All profits from the Monthly Lottery will be used for the charitable purposes of the BBRF. Registered Charity No1161587 (England and Wales).
11) No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
12) The BBRF reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mr Smith from Cornwall.
13) BBRF or its Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. BBRF or its Lottery Manager’s decisions made pursuant to the terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding. All entrants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the promoter with their accurate and up to date contact details and the promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any member due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the member has provided.
14) Entry to the lottery is not open to the Lottery Manager and employees of the BBRF or anyone else directly connected or responsible for running the draw.
15) The latest version of the Monthly Lottery terms and conditions are always available at www.bbrf.uk/lottery-rules or can be requested by writing to the BBRF registered address. The terms and conditions are subject to change by BBRF or its External Lottery Manager.
16) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure If you have complaint you can email our Raffle team, email: email@example.com. If you are unhappy with the way a complaint is resolved you can contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting/gambling operators and their customers.
17) The BBRF is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the BBRF website www.bbrf.uk/responsible-gambling.
Additional Terms and conditions for promotional activities
From time to time the BBRF may run promotional offers. These may include a code or reference to enter online. Description of what each code entitles you too, will be made clear within the marketing materials related to. The promotional offers are only valid at the BBRF’s discretion and may be removed without notice.
For any questions about your subscription to our Monthly Lottery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your unique lottery number(s) and postcode.